1.Achieves personal production targets while maintaining the required repair quality standards
2. Performs all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed
3. Troubleshoots down to the component level, repairs and documents all Failures
4. Responsible for fault finding, repair, service and installation of mechanical equipment.Refurbishes mobile phones, wireless devices and other related Models/equipment
6.Repair to include: Hardware level 1, 2, & 3 including Software Applications.
7. Implements locking/unlocking, language change and profiling of mobiles.
8. Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
9. Repairs accurately
Bigfix.in was established in 2009 and later incorporated as Bigfix Gadget Care Llp in 2015. We stand as a leader in providing professional gadget care services. Operating a large network of acknowledge managed care centers, to handle: mobile phones, tablets, computer laptops/desktops, gaming console and other gadgets.
We provide out-of-warranty repair, warranty fulfillment support and buyback services through pickup (ECom) & in-store/ onsite (ECare) engagement methods.
We, together believe that there is no better testament to the true quality, than the positive feed back of our satisfied customers. We shall strive to maintain our high standards and serve your gadget care needs.
As a company we are equipped with a range of skilled and experienced engineers, who have worked with all makes of laptops, PCs and mobile phones. Our engineers have tactfully undergone all types of repairs; from motherboards to component chips for various systems. Additionally mobile phones like Nokia, Blackberry, HTC, Samsung and iPhone, also laptops such as Acer, Lenovo, IBM, Sony, Toshiba, Dell, samsung, LG, HP/Compaq, etc.