· Formulating, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
· Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
· Interacting daily with the Project Manager to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
· Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
· Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
· Interact daily with the Team leader/Manager to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
· Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
· Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
o Bachelor’s degree in Electronic & Communication
o 2+ years of experience in field or Freshers
o High comfort level using computers
· Proven working experience as a project engineer
· Excellent knowledge of switches and connectors
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
· Time management and organization skills
We, INVAS Technologies is one of the leading suppliers of Test, Measurement and Monitoring solutions for assessing and optimizing the Telecom Networks. We supply test equipment which can be used by engineers to perform accurate performance assessment before and after deployment by service providers and equipment manufacturers to ensure that their networks perform under the real-world conditions. We have always been at the forefront of the Indian Telecom market, and our strength is based on the robustness and high quality of our products.
INVAS was established in the year 2006 and since then we have supplied hundreds of test equipment, to be precise, our Test equipments have been successfully utilized by BSNL, MTNL, Railways, Defence, Airforce, Private Telcos like Airtel, TATA, Vodafone, Reliance, Uninor, MTS and System Integrators like Huawei, Fibcom, Tejas, HCL, Alstom etc. along with MSO’s like DEN, DigiCable, Hathway, GTPL, InCable, WWIL and LCO’s all over India to maintain their network and recently we supplied EXFO Network Quality Monitoring System for Common Wealth Games 2010 and Test instruments for Utility Projects of RMGL, EIL, GAIL, BPCL,NHPC, NTPC, JayPee Group, TATA Power, IOCL and Others. We also supplied test instruments like OTDR, Splicing Machine, Optical fibre Toolkit to Air Force for their PAN India AFNET project.
We represent major International companies and are Authorized Distributor of EXFO, Canada for the complete range of Test Solutions.
In addition to high-quality products that you can rely on, we back you with first-rate service back-up and technical support.
We would also like to inform you that EXFO has established Certified Service Centers in India with INVAS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.